Game Producer (Finland)
Return Entertainment was founded by passionate industry veterans to start a new era of effortless entertainment. We are one of the first studios worldwide to focus on mastering cloud-native games.
In a Nordic style, we practice a flat hierarchy where everyone is treated equally and given the freedom to voice their views. Learning, discovering and improving is essential to our daily work life, as we are one of the pioneers in cloud-native gaming. If you’re passionate to develop games that break the mold, learn and chart new territories, welcome.
Think of Return as the Indiana Jones of cloud gaming: you do the credible, researchy stuff and then you put on a cool hat and see which rules you get to break this time. Discovering new things while building games.
As a Game Producer you will plan, maintain, and execute the project roadmap in cooperation with the team. You will also support communication and collaboration across disciplines, team, and stakeholders.
- Facilitate feature planning and help team in scoping features and making realistic estimations
- Manage sprint schedules
- Gathering and providing feedback, prioritizing feedback, and ensuring products get delivered on time and with good quality
- Ensure project/studio objectives are met
- Maintain a fun, ambitious and high energy culture in the team
- 3+ years on previous experience from complex project management in game development
- Previous experience from leading teams
- Strong knowledge of the games industry and challenges related to game development
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Ability to juggle many topics at the same time and prioritize effectively
- Very organized
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Previous experience from LiveOps production
- Previous experience from F2P monetization
- You can be among the first to gain experience in cloud-native games
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
- Purposefully small Nordic style team where everyone has a voice
- Hybrid format of work – you will be able to work both from the Helsinki office and/or remotely
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive social package including company’s options, medical insurance etc.